This seminar is designed to teach you how to LAUNCH a professional podcast that sounds GREAT for under $50.
That includes equipment, platform, marketing, design, and anything else you will need to create a podcast that you can be proud of and (potentially) make money off of, for less than a $50 launch budget.
In this course you will learn:
- What your podcasts theme should be about and how to best decide on this theme
- What physical equipment to buy and how to use it
- What platform to host your podcast on and where to physically broadcast from
- What audio software to use and how to use it (this includes editing)
- How to create intros and outros for your show
- How to find and hire voice talent to give your podcast a polished sound
- Best practices for quality broadcasting (including speach training)
- How to find quality guests to feature on the podcast
- Best practices for recording interviews with guests over Zoom/Skype/Hangouts/etc.
- How to create graphics and a logo for your podcast
- How to market your podcast using social media platforms
- How to monetize your podcast on a local and/or national level and GET PAID!
Rob Z has an 20 year career in radio broadcasting and his own 'Rob Z Radio' podcast that he has been operating (and monetizing) since December of 2014. Go to RobZRadio.com or search 'Rob Z Radio' on any podcast app.